Vistas de página en total

miércoles, 31 de julio de 2019

SPAZMATIC PRE-WORKOUT 351 GRAMOS

Visita la tienda virtual www.laproteina.es








SPAZMATIC PRE-WORKOUT 351 GRAMOS 
Tim Muriello´s Pre-Workout Drink 
Precio recomendado: 39,99 €
Marca: Spazmatic Supplements

Being known as the Fitness and Supplement Expert in the fitness industry, so many people have been asking me to come out with a supplement line for years upon years. Now the time has come, but I knew with this pre-workout I really had to make what I would consider to be the best of the best! I could not go cheap and it had to work on every level. I only wanted to put ingredients that TRULY worked and at the right dosages. I spared you all the garbage that you don't need and put in what I trusted. I see all these lines that make it look like you are getting something good and then come to find out that you need to take 2 scoops to get there and there are only 25 scoops in the bottle of preworkout! What a rip off and false advertising!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario